Spring is around the corner — and, with it, the opportunity to make your property’s landscaping fresh and beautiful. At the time of year when you already have topics like what yard updates to make and what flowers to plant on your mind, here’s something else worth considering: Why use rubber mulch? The fact is, there’s a long list of rubber mulch benefits available to you when you incorporate this affordable, sustainable surfacing option into your yard. From greater aesthetics to improved yard health, here are some reasons why it makes sense to include rubber mulch in your spring landscaping this year:
- It’s easy to maintain. Unlike wood mulch, which you have to regularly maintain, rubber mulch is relatively low maintenance. It won’t blow away or erode, and it can last year-round.
- It’s affordable. At Perfect Rubber Mulch, we offer rubber mulch at affordable, wholesale rates that make it easy to get the mulch you need at a bargain. Plus, because the mulch is so long lasting and durable, it continues to save you money over time, as you don’t have to worry about fixing or replacing it.
- It looks good. Rubber mulch creates a clean and modern look that breathes life into your property. You can pick your color — from black to red to green — and match your mulch to your home or building.
- It protects against pests. Traditional wooden mulch notoriously attracts bugs like termites or carpenter ants. Rubber mulch, on the other hand, stops pests from messing with your yard. By using rubber mulch in your landscaping, you help protect your property from unwanted pests like ants, termites and other bugs.
- It protects against weeds. Putting in spring mulch is a smart gardening decision, too, as it’s known to be resistant to wind and weed growth. If you don’t want to be constantly pulling and picking weeds, rubber mulch is a solution that simplifies spring yard care.
- It’s eco-friendly. Because it’s made completely from recycled tires, recycled rubber mulch is exactly the kind of landscaping surface you can feel good about — one that re-uses materials to contribute to a greener environment. At Perfect Rubber Mulch, our IPEMA-certified product line is 99.9% wire-free, so it’s a great eco-friendly option.
- Spring is the best time to put it down. Thanks to spring’s comfortable temperatures and thawed ground, it truly is the best season to put mulch down. You don’t have to worry about getting frostbite, there’s no extreme heat or cold to deal with, and your kids can play alongside you as you work.
With so many perks from choosing rubber mulch, it only makes sense to think about using it in your landscaping this spring. From being affordable to sustainable, this desirable surfacing option could be just the game-changer your property needs this year.
Ready to learn more? Contact us at Perfect Rubber Mulch!